12U Eurorack Case Powered (2x6U), from 104hp, patched resealable, or divisible
• Just write a message for buying •
How many times did you need a small case for a little gig, and a bigger one for a more serious live set? This solutions may help, getting choices every time needed.
The idea would allow you to get 2x 6U cases, usable individually, or a single 12U one.
In both situations, the solutions are patched resealable, thanks to the middle side which assures space enough for cables and pots.
It may be helpful when arranging a single voice system too, and dedicate the other side to modulations, swapping it whenever needed to another to control.
You can even carry them both in a single piece or separated, installations on set is fast, solid, and would allow you to leave patches connected directly from your studio.
Available at the following link in 2x3U format as well, which may be combined with a 6U one, creating a 9U system. Pictures of this available on request ;)
THIS PRICE AND PICS AND FOLLOWING DIMENSIONS ARE REFERRED TO A SINGLE CASE (just consider them double), for a 104HP VERSION as standard WITH:
1x MW PSU (You can use till 2000/800mA without overstress them)
1x BUS BOARDS (20 slots)
(specifications and modifications below)
THIS POWER CONFIGURATION USUALLY FEEDS THE WHOLE SYSTEM WITHOUT THOUGHTS
2x 6U 104hp cases powered with independent power circuit each
2x single lid for every single case
1x middle part for close them together
2x power cords
Sizes when open: w56 x h38 x d47
Sizes when close: w56 x h32 x d32
We offer some customizations too (write me for ordering/discussing):
• changing color (free cost, have a check on my other models as examples)
• doing it in any different hp width needed (till 168hp)
• sizes adjusting if you need to fit on your desk (free cost)
• adding 1U row (Intellijel or Pulp Logic tile) wherever you need (+€65, more if hp width increases)
• adding threaded inserts instead sliding nuts (+€10 per rail, more if hp width increases)
• adding more bus boards (+€45 per piece)
By default, internal depth of the case side is 80mm at minimum point, but 40mm where psu is present.
Keep considered that this is totally customizable, increased for more depth, or reduced for a slimmer case, just talk about it.
We also offer different psu’s system:
• adding 1 MW’s psu + 1 bus boards added to original system (+€85 per couple)
• installing 1 Doepfer PSU3 instead original system (+€160 per unit)
• each Meanwell RT65B has (2x pcs are present on the original system)
2800mA on +12v
500mA on -12v (that can reach also 1000mA)
4000mA on +5v
MeanWell declares 2800/500 mA. -12V side looks short, but can work till 1000mA if the total amount doesn't exceed 64w. In other words, i'd suggest to use any single MW psu until 2000/800 mA without overstressing.
• each Doepfer PSU3 has:
2000mA on +12v
1200mA on -12v
4000mA on +5v
• We can also do it UNPOWERED, if you already have your own power system (ask for price review)
Try to set an ideal set up of your system on Modulargrid.com… over there we’ll learn your power consumption
If you feel doubtful about whatever, don’t hesitate to ask me…! i’d be happy to help
Building times depend week by week, also according with the configuration requested
Have a talk about, i’m really open to any kind of discussions/advices
Built with love from Italy
Shipping ITA: €9,90
Shipping EU: €19,90
Shipping UK: €89,90
Shipping USA: €147,00
Shipping World: just talk