18U 168hp (or less) (2x 9U) Eurorack Case powered, patched resealable, mountable
• Just write a message for buying •
This solution consist in 2x 9U 168hp mountable, divisible models.
By default, it would be listed basically full-optional, with 3x MW psus and 6x bus boards PER PART.
It borns for big live performance, but even for just studio setup.
Lid is deep enough to keep patches connected, you can reseal it "patched"
Smaller version (hp, powering...) are totally feasible with price reduction
Just get in touch for more informations
THIS PRICE AND PICS AND FOLLOWING DIMENSIONS ARE REFERRED TO A 2x CASEs, total of 18U 168HP VERSION as standard WITH:
6x MW PSU (You can use each till 2000/800mA without overstress them)
12x BUS BOARDS (20 slots each)
(specifications and modifications below)
THIS POWER CONFIGURATION USUALLY FEEDS THE WHOLE SYSTEM WITHOUT THOUGHTS
2x 9U 168hp cases powered with independent power circuit each
2x single lid for every single case
2x power cords
Sizes when open (mounted): w88 x h57 x d57
Sizes when close (each): w88 x h57 x d22
We offer some customizations too (write me for ordering/discussing):
• changing color (free cost, have a check on my other models as examples)
• doing it in any different hp width needed
• sizes adjusting if you need to fit on your desk (free cost)
• adding 1U row (Intellijel or Pulp Logic tile) wherever you need (+€125, less if hp width decreases)
• adding threaded inserts instead sliding nuts (+€17 per rail, less if hp width decreases)
• adding/removing more bus boards
By default, internal depth of the case side is 80mm at minimum point, but 40mm where psu is present.
Keep considered that this is totally customizable, increased for more depth, or reduced for a slimmer case, just talk about it.
Please note that different powering systems are available:
• other MW RT65b units (+40€ per unit)
• Konstant Lab powering supplies (please get in touch or visit Konstant Lab website for more informations and prices)
• Doepfer PSU3 units (+160€ per unit)
• each Meanwell RT65B has (6x pcs are present on the original system)
2800mA on +12v
500mA on -12v (that can reach also 1000mA)
4000mA on +5v
MeanWell declares 2800/500 mA. -12V side looks short, but can work till 1000mA if the total amount doesn't exceed 64w. In other words, i'd suggest to use any single MW psu until 2000/800 mA without overstressing.
• each Doepfer PSU3 has:
2000mA on +12v
1200mA on -12v
4000mA on +5v
• Konstant Lab provides great different linear powering solutions.
Please get in touch or visit Konstant Lab webiste for furhter informations on required products.
• We can also do it UNPOWERED, if you already have your own power system (ask for price review)
Try to set an ideal set up of your system on Modulargrid.com… over there we’ll learn your power consumption
If you feel doubtful about whatever, don’t hesitate to ask me…! i’d be happy to help
Building times depend week by week, also according with the configuration requested
Have a talk about, i’m really open to any kind of discussions/advices
Built with love from Italy
Shipping ITA and EU is now for free!!
Shipping UK: €226,00
Shipping USA: €294,00
Shipping World: just talk