6U Eurorack Case Powered (2x3U), from 104hp, patched resealable, or di
• Just write a message for buying •
How many times did you need a small case for a little gig, and a bigger one for a more serious live set?
This solutions may help, getting choices every time needed.
The idea would allow you to get 2x 3U cases, or a single 6U one.
In both situations, the solutions are patched resealable, thanks to the middle side which assures space enough for cables and pots.
It may be helpful when arranging a single voice system, and dedicate the other side to modulations, swapping it whenever needed to another system which needs controls
You can even carry them both in a single piece or separated, installations on set is fast, solid, and as we said would allow you to leave patches connected directly from your studio.
Available at the following link in 2x6U format as well, which may be combined with a 6U one, creating a 9U system. Pictures of this available on request ;)
THIS PRICE AND PICS AND FOLLOWING DIMENSIONS ARE REFERRED TO A SINGLE CASE (so just duplicate them), 104HP as standard VERSION WITH
1x MW PSU (You can use till 2000/800mA without overstress them)
1x BUS BOARDS (20 slots)
(specifications and modifications below)
THIS POWER CONFIGURATION USUALLY FEEDS THE WHOLE SYSTEM WITHOUT THOUGHTS
2x 3U 104hp cases powered with independent power circuit each
2x single lid for every single case
1x middle part for close them together
2x power cords
Sizes when open: w56 x h25 x d35
Sizes when close: w56 x h32 x d20
Please keep considered that due allowing the chance to close it patched, back 4th side of the middle frame is "open".
This because if you have patches from bottom to top side, you won't need to unplug them for frame removing, and be able to slide it from front (you would not if it was "closed" on every side).
However, 4 side middle frame is still possible on request, just let me know about that
We offer some customizations too (write me for ordering/discussing):
• changing color (free cost, have a check on my other models as examples)
• doing it in any different hp width needed (till 168hp)
• sizes adjusting if you need to fit on your desk (free cost)
• adding 1U row (Intellijel or Pulp Logic tile) wherever you need (+€65, more if hp width increases)
• adding threaded inserts instead sliding nuts (+€10 per rail, more if hp width increases)
By default, internal depth of the case side is 80mm at minimum point, but 40mm where psu is present.
Keep considered that this is totally customizable, increased for more depth, or reduced for a slimmer case, just talk about it.
Please note that different powering systems are available:
• other MW RT65b units (+40€ per unit)
• Konstant Lab powering supplies (please get in touch or visit Konstant Lab website for more informations and prices)
• Doepfer PSU3 units (+160€ per unit)
• each Meanwell RT65B has (2 pcs on the original system)
2800mA on +12v
500mA on -12v (that can reach also 1000mA)
4000mA on +5v
MeanWell declares 2800/500 mA. -12V side looks short, but can work till 1000mA if the total amount doesn't exceed 64w. In other words, i'd suggest to use any single MW psu until 2000/800 mA without overstressing.
• each Doepfer PSU3 has:
2000mA on +12v
1200mA on -12v
4000mA on +5v
• Konstant Lab provides great different linear powering solutions.
Please get in touch or visit Konstant Lab webiste for furhter informations on required products.
• We can also do it UNPOWERED, if you already have your own power system (ask for price review)
Try to set an ideal set up of your system on Modulargrid.com… over there we’ll learn your power consumption
If you feel doubtful about whatever, don’t hesitate to ask me…! i’d be happy to help
Building times depend week by week, also according with the configuration requested
Have a talk about, i’m really open to any kind of discussions/advices
Built with love from Italy
Shipping ITA and EU is now for free!!
Shipipng UK: €89,90
Shipping USA: €116,00
Shipping World: just talk