6U Eurorack Case Powered, 120 or 126 hp, patched resealable, modular synthesizer
• Just write a message for buying •
THIS PRICE AND PICS AND FOLLOWING DIMENSIONS ARE REFERRED TO:
126HP VERSION WITH
1x MW PSU (You can use till 2000/800mA without overstress it)
2x BUS BOARDS (40 slots)
(specifications and modifications below)
THIS POWER CONFIGURATION USUALLY FEEDS THE WHOLE SYSTEM WITHOUT THOUGHTS
Portable one, patched resealable
Power cord is included (EU/US type)
Sizes when open (case side): w69 x h32 x d9,5
Sizes when close: w69 x h32 x d17
We offer some customizations too (write me for ordering/discussing):
• changing color (free cost, have a check on my other models as examples)
• doing it in any different hp width needed (till 168hp)
• sizes adjusting if you need to fit on your desk (free cost)
• adding 1U row (Intellijel or PL tile) wherever you need (+€85, more if hp width increases)
• adding threaded inserts instead sliding nuts (+€12 per rail, more if hp width increases)
• adding more bus boards (+45€ per piece)
• adding shoulder belt (+€35 per piece)
• removing lid (-30€)
By default, internal depth of the case side is 80mm at minimum point, and internal depth of the lid side is of 55mm. Please note that if the case is a skiff one (or a model with same depth over all the points) psu takes 40mm, so 40mm free above it. In a few models (tilted ones e.g.) psu can be in a deeper area. Keep considered that this is totally customizable, increased for more depth, or reduced for a slimmer case, just talk about it.
Please note that different powering systems are available:
• other MW RT65b units (+40€ per unit)
• Konstant Lab powering supplies (please get in touch or visit Konstant Lab website for more informations and prices)
• Doepfer PSU3 units (+160€ per unit)
• each Meanwell RT65B has (1 pcs on the original system)
2800mA on +12v
500mA on -12v (that can reach also 1000mA)
4000mA on +5v
MeanWell declares 2800/500 mA. -12V side looks short, but can work till 1000mA if the total amount doesn't exceed 64w.
In other words, i'd suggest to use any single MW psu until 2000/800 mA without overstressing.
• each Doepfer PSU3 has:
2000mA on +12v
1200mA on -12v
4000mA on +5v
• Konstant Lab provides great different linear powering solutions.
Please get in touch or visit Konstant Lab webiste for furhter informations on required products.
• We can also do it UNPOWERED, if you already have your own power system (ask for price review)
Try to set an ideal set up of your system on Modulargrid.com… over there we’ll get your power consumption
If you feel doubtful about whatever, don’t hesitate to ask me…! i’d be happy to help
Building times depend week by week, also according with the configuration requested
Have a talk about that, i’m really open to any kind of discussions/advices
Built with love from Italy
Shipping ITA and EU is now for free!!
Shipping UK: €89,90
Shipping USA: €116,00
Shipping World: just talk