9U 98hp Flight Handlebag Eurorack Powered Case
• Just write a message for buying •
This model borns for those one who needs to carry their case as handle bag following flight restrictions.
Size are just little closer than 55x40x20, giving you a still resealable 9U 98hp which weight 5 kgs only.
Size modifications on this model may compromise flight restrictions allowing
Please check your modules depth and pots height before get it in the original dimensions, this model in original sizes is very skiff friendly, and (mostly at top side) it fits only very thin modules!
Sizes when close are 55x40x20
Internal depth of top row: 45mm
Internal depth of middle row: 60mm
Internal depth of bottom row: 55mm
Due closer spaces, this model would not be "patched resealable" with original sizes, though some may however fit
THIS PRICE AND PICS AND FOLLOWING DIMENSIONS ARE REFERRED TO A 9U 98hp system WITH:
2x MW PSU (You can use a SINGLE ONE till 2000/800mA without overstressing)
2x BUS BOARDS (20 slots each)
(specifications and modifications below)
THIS POWER CONFIGURATION USUALLY FEEDS THE WHOLE SYSTEM WITHOUT THOUGHTS
We offer some customizations too (write me for ordering/discussing):
Please note that if we resize it, it may be compromised on allowed dimensions for flight
• changing color (free cost, have a check on my other models as examples)
• doing it in any different hp width needed (till 168hp, over 98hp it won't work as flight handle bag)
• sizes adjusting if you need to fit on your desk (free cost)
• adding 1U row (Intellijel or Pulp Logic tile) wherever you need (+€65, more if hp width increases)
• adding threaded inserts instead sliding nuts (+€10 per rail, more if hp width increases)
• adding more bus boards (+€45 per piece)
Please note that different powering system are available:
• other MW RT65b units (+40€ per unit)
• Konstant Lab powering supplies (please get in touch or visit Konstant Lab website for more informations and prices)
• Doepfer PSU3 units (+160€ per unit)
• each Meanwell RT65B has (2x pcs are present on the original system)
2800mA on +12v
500mA on -12v (that can reach also 1000mA)
4000mA on +5v
MeanWell declares 2800/500 mA. -12V side looks short, but can work till 1000mA if the total amount doesn't exceed 64w. In other words, i'd suggest to use any single MW psu until 2000/800 mA without overstressing.
• each Doepfer PSU3 has:
2000mA on +12v
1200mA on -12v
4000mA on +5v
• Konstant Lab provides great different linear powering solutions.
Please get in touch or visit Konstant Lab webiste for furhter informations on required products.
• We can also do it UNPOWERED, if you already have your own power system (ask for price review)
Try to set an ideal set up of your system on Modulargrid.com… over there we’ll learn your power consumption
If you feel doubtful about whatever, don’t hesitate to ask me…! i’d be happy to help
Building times depend week by week, also according with the configuration requested
Have a talk about, i’m really open to any kind of discussions/advices
Built with love from Italy
Shipping ITA and EU is now for free!!
Shipping UK: €89,90
Shipping USA: €116,00
Shipping World: just talk